Friday, October 24, 2014

Challenge #46 Winners

Welcome back Magnolia Fans!

Thank you for playing along with the Fall Accessory Challenge!

The random winner is:
Congratulations, Y@nny's Craft Corner! Please email me at stampandcreate@bellsouth.net with mailing address and your choice of 1 Free Magnolia Stamp at Stamp and Create (**Prize excludes the "Waiting for Christmas Collection").
Also, let me know if you would like to be a guest for our Nov 7th challenge.

********


And now let's see this week's Top 3:

2. Brigitte

6. Crea S

9. Chanelle

Ladies, feel free to grab the Winner and Top 3 Badges here.

Thank you for playing along with the Stamp and Create with Magnolia Challenges!!
Happy stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much ladies for picking my card for one of the top three I'm chuffed to bits xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoohoo! Thanks you guys for picking my card for the top3 selections! Congrats to the all other winners :) Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!!! thanks for picking my card in the top 3 selection! Congrats to everyone. Hugs, brigitte

    ReplyDelete